Red Wing, Minnesota
1.7

I will never shop at a Slumberland Store again!The sales tactics they have are incredible and as long as they have their money they then no longer care about you as a customer.

I can not even get a refund, it has to be store credit. I have no desire to ever step foot in their place of business again and they refuse to refund me my money even though they have their mattress back. Be careful what you sign and even though they "go over the receipt" with you TAKE it out of their hands and read it. They cover things up and once you sign it, they TOLD you all about it.

Store Policy. WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!

Cost me a small fortune as well, but they are happy!!I would definitely shop around and read all the store policy's before I ever purchase something again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Slumberland Furniture. The most disappointing about slumberland furniture customer care from Slumberland Furniture was i do not like the way they treat you like you are lying and deceptive pricing practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Slumberland Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Slumberland Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Slumberland Furniture?

Comments

Broomfield, Colorado, United States #1228237

I am too been had at Scumberland.Yes, scumberland that's my wife and I called this store these days.

Bought the mattress, went bad, called customer service no respond for 4 weeks. Called back, and went through the whole process again.

The sale person wouldn't do a thing, except tried to sell us the more expensive mattress every time I called in.

This place is bad, very bad!!Shop around and you'll be surprise why you even set foot inside of scumberland.

Bob