Long Lake, Minnesota
1.8
Style and Design

I bought a bed from slumberland along with three thousand dollars worth of livingroom furniture. I had the sealy mattress for one day, and decided it was the worst bed I had ever slept on.

When two people sleep on it the middle falls in. You end up rolling into each other all night. I looked up the warranty on the internet and it said I had 120 days to decide. After about 4 days I decide I had enough.

Called the customer service number and they said a tech would come out. The tech said the bed was with in the required measurements. I told them I would exchange for a bed that cost more, I didnt care the bed was awful. They told me I didnt buy there 100 dollar mattress pad so I would have to live with the bed.

Also had living room furniture delivered and slumberland forgot the legs for the ottoman.

It took 3 weeks to get them. I will never do buisness with them again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sealy mattress from Slumberland Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Slumberland Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Slumberland Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments