1.4

I recently bought a full size Brampton brand mattress set from the Saint Paul MN store.I called the store before I arrived to pick up the mattress set to verify if it was ready to b picked up and they said yes however when I got to the store only the mattress was there.

They told me they would give me a$39 credit if I went to the little Canada store to pick up the box spring and since it was days before Christmas and it was my son's Christmas gift (a new bedroom set) I agreed to go pick it up. Once I got it I drove home and pulled the box spring off the flat bed truck and seen bed bugs, blood and eggs on side of the box spring, and the skin/shells of bed bugs.

When I called them and complained they told me that they apologize but if it is in fact infested with bed bugs they do not want it in their truck so I would need to find a way to get it back to them.After arguing with them I was finally able to get my money back for the box spring only and had to argue with them again to get a bed bug protective encasement.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of slumberland furniture furniture set from Slumberland Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Slumberland Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Slumberland Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Slumberland Furniture?

Comments