Odell, Illinois
1.5

I ordered my bedroom furniture from Slumberland in Decatur Il.I got the dresser home only to open the box and find it was the wrong color so back to the store it went and two weeks later I finally got the right one.

I ordered the nightstand only to get it home and find split in the top and a chip out of the front. I called the store to let them know and see what could be done and was told the manager will call me tomorrow. What a joke.

Im getting tired of hauling this furniture back and fourth.This is the worst experience I have ever had purchasing furniture.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Slumberland Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Slumberland Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Slumberland Furniture dresser for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Slumberland Furniture?

Comments