Style and Design

The St Paul, MN store sold me a bed frame with bed bugs in it and is refusing to take care of the problem. $3000 + out of pocket plus not sleeping and busting *** for 3 weeks dealing with the problem.

Plus the cost of the bed. Everyone should know that these items sold as "floor models" can be returned items as well and the couple of hundred dollars you save on the purchase is not worth the potential spend. of course the company is telling me we can't "prove" it came from the bed and i am out thousands of dollars. And for anyone who thinks that it could have come from somewhere else, I will not go into my proof here but I do indeed have proof.

They don't want to admit liability because it will cost them money.

It is extremely frustrating as a person who just had a crash course in bed bugs to now know that this bed came infested and have the company's insurance tell me that they will not admit liability while the corporate office refers me to the insurance company while refusing my calls.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of slumberland furniture bed frame. Slumberland Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned slumberland furniture bed frame in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Slumberland Furniture.

Comments