1.1
Style and Design

In 2016 i purchased a recliner from Slumberland in St Louis mo. I had it about two weeks when the leather, pleather, or plastic ( which ever it was ).

Started to rip and tear up around where my head would lay. I called Slumberland it took some debating with the manager who i talked to. About two weeks later a guy showes up to fix it i thought. He took a quick look at it and sait it did need to be repaired.

He said he would be back in a couple of days. After a couple of weeks i called Slumberland to see when they were coming back out to fix the chair. I was informed that the man that had came out to look at my chair told the powers that be that the reason my chair was ripping and tearing was because of the grease are something i wear in my hair. I informed Slumberland that i never wear anything im my hair.

After about 5 minutes of arguing with Slumberland they said they would look at it again. In about a week a guy showes up and fixes it. They put a new skin on it and it looked good and i was happy. Within 3 weeks it started ripping and tearing again in different places.

In the elbow area on both sides and where your feet rest when your reclined. I dont know if i called them again about the problem. The reason i didnt call is because of my disablitys. Im a vietnam veteran.

I have PTSD i do not want anymore stress in my life. I have other physical problems from Nam that has me in pain 24x 7. Im on the most powerful pain killers that helps but im still in pain.

The only reason i mention my physical and mental problems is to offer a reason i may not have called Slumberland to complain about my chair once they fixed it. I do not want the stress.

Product or Service Mentioned: Slumberland Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 01, 2017.

Comments