Slumberland Furniture - Review about Simmons Brampton Plush Collection Mattress from Minneapolis, Minnesota

15 of 65 Slumberland Furniture reviews

I recently bought a full size Brampton brand mattress set from the Saint Paul MN store.I called the store before I arrived to pick up the mattress set to verify if it was ready to b picked up and they said yes however when I got to the store only the mattress was there.

They told me they would give me a$39 credit if I went to the little Canada store to pick up the box spring and since it was days before Christmas and it was my son's Christmas gift (a new bedroom set) I agreed to go pick it up. Once I got it I drove home and pulled the box spring off the flat bed truck and seen bed bugs, blood and eggs on side of the box spring, and the skin/shells of bed bugs.

When I called them and complained they told me that they apologize but if it is in fact infested with bed bugs they do not want it in their truck so I would need to find a way to get it back to them.After arguing with them I was finally able to get my money back for the box spring only and had to argue with them again to get a bed bug protective encasement.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Simmons Brampton Plush Collection Mattress
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #764708

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Slumberland Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 65 Slumberland Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Slumberland Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Slumberland Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×