Slumberland Furniture - Review about Simmons Brampton Plush Collection Mattress from Minneapolis, Minnesota
I recently bought a full size Brampton brand mattress set from the Saint Paul MN store.I called the store before I arrived to pick up the mattress set to verify if it was ready to b picked up and they said yes however when I got to the store only the mattress was there.
They told me they would give me a$39 credit if I went to the little Canada store to pick up the box spring and since it was days before Christmas and it was my son's Christmas gift (a new bedroom set) I agreed to go pick it up. Once I got it I drove home and pulled the box spring off the flat bed truck and seen bed bugs, blood and eggs on side of the box spring, and the skin/shells of bed bugs.
When I called them and complained they told me that they apologize but if it is in fact infested with bed bugs they do not want it in their truck so I would need to find a way to get it back to them.After arguing with them I was finally able to get my money back for the box spring only and had to argue with them again to get a bed bug protective encasement.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Simmons Brampton Plush Collection Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my bedroom furniture from Slumberland in Decatur Il. I got the dresser home only to open the box and find it was the wrong color so back to..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "I wanted black stemmed wine glasses to match some I have. The product I got looked CHEAP (though they were $10/glass), and the stem was a smoky grey transparent..."
- "This is dirtiest motel room I've ever encountered. A combination of mildew and cigarettes was not a welcome scent or a great first impression. All surfaces, including the luggage rack,..."
- "On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad. The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."