Slumberland Furniture - Review about Dresser from Odell, Illinois
I ordered my bedroom furniture from Slumberland in Decatur Il.I got the dresser home only to open the box and find it was the wrong color so back to the store it went and two weeks later I finally got the right one.
I ordered the nightstand only to get it home and find split in the top and a chip out of the front. I called the store to let them know and see what could be done and was told the manager will call me tomorrow. What a joke.
Im getting tired of hauling this furniture back and fourth.This is the worst experience I have ever had purchasing furniture.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Tread wear is severely bad due to defective materials in these tires. Local TOYO dealers and Ford service Dept (Based on TOYO info) say there is nothing they can do...."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."