I ordered my bedroom furniture from Slumberland in Decatur Il.I got the dresser home only to open the box and find it was the wrong color so back to the store it went and two weeks later I finally got the right one.
I ordered the nightstand only to get it home and find split in the top and a chip out of the front. I called the store to let them know and see what could be done and was told the manager will call me tomorrow. What a joke.
Im getting tired of hauling this furniture back and fourth.This is the worst experience I have ever had purchasing furniture.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."