Slumberland Furniture - Italian Leather couch and chair set Kensington Collection
All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath.Barely any use to the chair.
I contacted Slumberland and they said normal wear and tear and no warranty. Seriously? We don't have kids and only sit in the chair off and on and it already looks like we have had it for 20 years. Salesman bragged up how good this set was.
All lies to make a sale.I have been passed around and around from one person to the next and each keep saying to talk to the next person and I guess it is our fault.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way this was handled
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "I opened a box of Nemo Mac n Cheese to cook for my son and when I dumped the noodles on boiling water bug parts were in it! ..."