1.8
Style and Design

All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath.Barely any use to the chair.

I contacted Slumberland and they said normal wear and tear and no warranty. Seriously? We don't have kids and only sit in the chair off and on and it already looks like we have had it for 20 years. Salesman bragged up how good this set was.

All lies to make a sale.I have been passed around and around from one person to the next and each keep saying to talk to the next person and I guess it is our fault.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way this was handled. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of slumberland furniture chair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1039. Slumberland Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned slumberland furniture chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Slumberland Furniture.

Had an Experience with Slumberland Furniture?

Comments

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States #1246168

Slumberland after telling me (!) it was a possible factory defect which is not covered under any warranties, (2) it is all our fault the seams wore off.Even after telling them I only use the chair very seldom.

Finally they did give us a check for $200 to see if someone can redye the seams to make them acceptable.