We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it.The salesman at the time assured us that these were "ten year couches, we didn't even need the warranty, etc." Now, 5 years later the couches shed so much of this blending that we need to brush ourselves off after sitting on them.

We went back to Slumberland with the back part of the couch to ask them if what they would do to help us out with this faulty furniture they sold us. I was told that furniture has only 1 Year of Warranty on the covering so our 5 Year Warranty was worthless. I was told that they would do nothing in terms of credit towards new furniture. I was also told that "this is just how furniture is sold now days." They didn't even apologize for the lies told by the salesmen to us.

They took $2,000+ from us for furniture that fell apart in less than 5 years. They sold us a warranty that they did not honor. I would not suggest ever purchasing from this store.

They sell junk furniture, worthless warranties and do not stand behind anything they sell.We were taken by their scam - I hope this review will save other people money.

Review about: Slumberland Furniture Sofa.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Slumberland Furniture?

Comments