I went into a Slumberland furniture store.I wanted to look and price a tempur-pedic mattress.The ad on TV and on the computer stie said a 90 day free in home trial.

So I priced a mattress.The manager said I would have to purchase a $75.00 mattress cover to protect it while I used it. I would have to purchase the mattress and pay infull the price.And if I wasn't completely satis fied he would give me back ainstore credit less the shipping cost of the mattress.The ad read that a person could try a mattress or a complete bed for a 90 day trial.If at the end of the 90 days you were not completely satisfied you didn't have to purchase the bed or mattress.So I would not recomend going to a Slumberland furniture store and purchasing any product from them unless you ask questions,if you are not satisfied can you your purchase price back in cash? Hope everyone reads this.

Cause this is hores sh-t.Lonnie.

Had an Experience with Slumberland Furniture?

Comments

You are the farthest thing from honest and reliable. Grimy *** people working for a slimy *** company. You are deceitful in practice and your refund policy and I will insure that everyone that will listen will know so that they do not have to go through what I have.

well i work at slumberland and we are VERY clear on how we do business the ad she is talking about is tempurpedic's NOT ours.We always explain to our customers how our policy works so please don't be afraid to shop at slumberland we are honest and reliable!