Walked into the Lincoln, NE. Slumberland store and bought over $3000 worth of Furniture and paid cash. They set me up for a delivery date as they had to wait for a few of the items to get shipped in.

I called and asked if we could go ahead and get a partial order of what was there and they said yes. However when they did this they delayed ordering the rest of the furniture, and did not tell me.

I said I would take the coffee table on display, and the salesman has said no, he can't do that. Now the rest of our order will not be in for a week, and I will be out of state working. I then called the head store manager and he said he would look into it and get back to me? Well ya right that has not happened either.

I am sick and tired of these stores, sales people, and managers that will smile, treat you with all the nice compliments, until it is time to pony up, and then they all cop an attitude, once they have your money!!!!!

I will NEVER shop in that store again, and I have advised all of our company employees which is over 400 people to stay away from them also.

I am sure they could care less, but at least we are taking a stand!!!!!

Review about: Slumberland Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Slumberland Furniture?

Comments